Monday, May 17, 2010

Journal 2

I felt the need to post my separate journal entry in a separate post.

So, here it goes...

June 17th, 2009
5:49 am

I just experienced one of the most happiest/infinite moments of my life.

Well, first off, I fell asleep around 12:30-1ish and ended up waking up at 3. I tried to fall back asleep but I had many failed attempts. Eventually, I gave up and went downstairs to watch some TV (The Flintstones, The Nanny, and Rocket Power). Soon, I realized that I could watch the sunrise. So, I wrapped myself in my Beatles blanket, walked outside to the end of my drive way, and just sat there.

I watched the sunrise and the clouds moving and shaping themselves into different images. Ilistened to the songs of the birds. I saw the cutest bunny hop to it's home somewhere on my property. At one point, a loud noisy truck passed, then backed up to see if I was okay. It was then I realized I don't think I know anyone who would be willing to get up in the wee hours of the morning just to appreciate a moment like this with me.

It was so peaceful, so perfect. I appreciated every second of it and felt so infinite. I haven't been this happy in a long time. Maybe if I did this earlier I would have been in an infinite state of mind sooner. But, it's better late than never.

The whole time, I wished Ryan was there with me to experience this whole thing. It's kind of ironic though because yesterday while on the rock we were sitting on, we figurd out that it would be the perfect spot to watch the sunrise. I told him he should kidnap me at 3 am just to bring me there. The funny thing is, I subconsciously woke up at 3 am.

Now I think I might be tired enough to get a few more hours of sleep.

silly insomniac.

---------
I plan to do this sometime again, very soon. It's well worth being an early bird to get up for it.
: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment