Sunday, March 14, 2010

here today but forgotten tomorrow

Vacation seemed like it went by way too quickly.
I enjoyed the beautiful weather during the week. I took advantage and walked in circles all around town.
I ate some awesome food.
Ryan and I attempted some baking. The best result was our maple cookies we made last night.
We both woke up this morning confused because of the time change.
Despite that, I am enjoying more daylight. It is happiness and it means spring is really close.

I have decided something today.
I am going to try my absolute best to not run away from my problems.
It's such a stupid idea.
I don't understand why I do it, I am really good at helping other people with their problems.
But, when it comes to helping myself, I tend to run away and make horrible mistakes.

I really want to travel to San Fransisco again. I would love to just take my camera there and take hundreds of pictures. I want to meet Tom Stone and experience what he experiences with his photography. I want to sit on that giant ship again. I want to walk along the peer and see stands filled with home made items and have the ocean wind blow through my hair. I will go back, eventually.

Here's a photo I found on flickr today that I find fascinating...


meh, I'm rambling about nothing.
So, I shall post another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment