Saturday, March 20, 2010

I think I have a weird obsession with being happy.

The past two days were just wonderful.

Yesterday, I attempting filming some footage for my video and my mom and Ryan came to visit.
I love getting visitors.
I love walking around town and campus with them.
Seeing Ryan made me incredibly happy. I love just holding his hand and enjoying the beautiful weather with him. I felt happy.
I also loved seeing my mom, she's really great. She just doesn't believe me when I tell her how amazing she is.

Today, I ran outside for the first time this semester. It was such an easy going and wonderful run. If I wasn't short on time, I would have probably ran for longer than I did.

My dad and Felecia visited today.
I took them to Brunch at the cafe, what an adventure. Good thing my cafe isn't any bigger because they would have gotten lost in a matter of seconds.
We walked around campus, I showed them the gallery, then they went for a walk so I can film.
I felt bad tho because it took me 2 and a half hours to film. I hope my dad and Felecia at least got a little entertainment out of it while they were watching. It was entertaining for the whole cast and me the whole entire time.
After that, my dad, Felecia and I went to eat at Caz Pizza. I was really trying to have a good time, but my dad kept bring up how Melanie is depressed, how she hates John, and how she doesn't want to live with my mom anymore. Way to brighten things up...
I suppose with every good day, there are those few minor flaws...

After dinner, I went to go take some "old pictures" with Chaz, Brian, Helena, and Aaron. It was quite the picture we took. Brian and Aaron dressed in dresses while Helena, Chaz and I dressed in ganster attire. I only wish I made a better face.


When that adventure was over, I headed over to the drag show with Jolene, Johnna, Kathryn, and whoeverJohnnasfriendwas.
It was an interesting experience...and I don't think I will go to a drag show again.
Thennn the comedian! He was pretty funny. He told a lot of jokes I could relate to which made it even funnier. I also heard my laugh echo all over the freakin lecture hall. bahh.

I planned to go to the mall tomorrow. But since my mom is incredibly good at guilt trips and John has yet to visit me to see my picture in the gallery, I decided to stay here so him and his mom could visit. It's just the way my family works, I suppose...

I have noticed that in this past semester, I have been happier and a lot more content with myself rather than last semester and the last few years of high school for that matter. I'm actually doing and learning stuff I love which wasn't possible for me in high school. hah. High school also sucked for many other reasons. Now it's slowly falling apart and even though I miss it, I'm glad I graduated when I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment