Monday, March 15, 2010

Stuck in the middle with you.

For as long as I can remember, I was always stuck in the middle of a lot of situations and things.
I was always stuck in the middle of friends, family, etc.
I even ended up being a messenger for some friends.
Basically, I'm neutral. I have a huge heart (according to Kathryn) and a lot of friends I care about and that I find hard to just let go.
But, over the years, I have learned to accept letting go and moving on, even though it might be one of the hardest things I do.
And people might hate me for it.
meh.

I usually don't mind being in the middle because I like getting along with almost everyone I encounter. Then again, being the middleman sucks...a lot...especially when there's two different sides to every story my friends tell me. Even know I am neutral, I still know which side is honest and which side isn't.
Grahhh!

I have also decided that even though there are a lot of amazing people in the world, a lot of people suck as well.
That's life I suppose.
I don't know what else to say about this either. I swear, I had a lot more to ramble on about this morning. hah

Anyway, it's been a rough Monday. I had bad luck with developing my film and now I am pissed at myself for that. So, I have to shoot another roll of film, then develop it...perfectly!

Ohh and one more thing...I went to a lecture today called "The Girl in the Window."
It was an absolutely amazing lecture about the life, adoption and family of an orphan who was saved from a harsh, abused life.
I didn't read the whole article that this lecture was based on yet, but I will soon.
You should too.


mkayy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment