Monday, March 8, 2010

hmm Flickr.

So, I have an obsession with the website, Flickr.
I really want people to comment and give me feedback on my photography. Every negative and positive comment help me become a better photographer. Every picture I look at gives me new ideas and I criticize it as well.
I also have a goal of getting one of my pictures on to Explore. It will happen. One day.

Photography is one of my favorite things in the world, that's why it's my major. Maybe someday I will go into more detail on how much photography means to me.
mmmm basssss!

You know what else I have an obsession with?
The tv show, America's Next Top Model.
Why?
I don't exactly know. I just know that I usually despise reality shows andd I find it hard to pull myself away from this one when its on.
Maybe one day I want to be a photographer for that show.
That would be nice and it would make me happy.
: ]

Okay now, what's on my mind?
Melanie.

Melanie just happens to be my younger sister who's 15 but is still 12 in her mind.
She used to be this cute innocent girl that everyone loved. She had chubby cheeks and was absolutely adorable, plus she wasn't that annoying when she wasn't a teenager.

Now, in her teenage years while I am in college, she has changed a great deal. She doesn't appreciate anything, takes people for granted, sleeps a lot, and just doesn't listen sometimes. She worries me greatly and whenever someone tries to pull her back into reality, she refuses to look at the world in a non-selfish way. I guess it's kind of hard to explain her situation. You would just have to meet her and follow her around for a day or something.

I try to make her realize how she really is and metaphorically slap her with reality. But, nothing ever seems to work. Whenever I try to tell her how ridiculous she is acting or how she shouldn't cry or complain when she doesn't get her way I come off as a bitch and she hates me for that reason. She always complains how I am not nice to her but I'm just trying to tell her the truth to help her because I love her. She just doesn't understand. A lot of people are concerned for her.

She currently has a 13 year old boyfriend who asked her out over text messaging.
For one, I don't think she's ready for a boyfriend at all. She has problems telling people what's wrong, what's on her mind, or how she's feeling. I feel as if she won't be able to communicate with her boyfriend. Plus her boyfriend has had a girlfriend before her and probably expects her to make out and stuff soon, which is gross. Maybe it's because I didn't get a decent boyfriend until Ryan (who I started dating when I was 18) , so I am paranoid for Melanie. Plus she's my sister, nobody is allowed to touch her at this point. haha.

I suppose I'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment