Thursday, March 18, 2010

I smell Spring!

Again, today was beautiful and I was stuck inside for most of the day.
silly studio classes.

I think I appreciate Spring more in college than i ever have before.
I am not quite sure why.
Maybe it's because I don't travel much here (lack of car) so I can't escape winter madness, college is a new experience so a lot moments of of these past few semesters seemed to drag on, and I am stuck inside and in the darkroom a lot where I don't see the sun for hours.
Now, I am happy I don't have to wear 7 layers of clothes to keep warm and that soon I will be able to sit on the quad again and read a good book (& hopefully, I won't get hit with a baseball)
I love wearing capris again and feeling the sun on my back.
I love walking through campus with my Blues Brothers shades and not caring what anyone thinks.
I love knowing that school will be over soon and I will be spending the summer working, doing things i love, going to concerts, road trips, and spending time with Ryan.
I love knowing that soon I will go back to Tall Timbers and see my family again.
I love leaving my window open and waking up in the morning to the smell of spring air.

I love a lot of things, apparently.
But, I also think that I appreciate things a lot more since I've been in college.
I also think that I've learned to accept change a bit more and accept the fact that life goes on, friends come and go, but the memories will always remain.
One more thing, if you're not happy, it's not worth it. But, make sure you give it a chance first, whatever it may be.

I don't know what else to say. It's been a long week and a few things went wrong, but eventually they will find a way to work out. The weekend will be worth going through my long week. I am being visited by some of my favorite people, my mom, Ryan, and my dad. It's going to be good weather for the most part. Tomorrow and Saturday I am recording my movie again. Plus, I get some sleep without a silly alarm waking me up (That meansss I'll sleep to about 9 :P)

Oh, and I usually like to share things in my blog posts. So today, I'll share with you my favorite stop-motion video yet : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment