Tuesday, March 16, 2010

'Tis


'Tis
Originally uploaded by heyjennuh
Today was absolutely beautiful. I was also in a state of mixed emotions all day.
I was happy, bored out of my mind, then incredibly stressed out.
The weather was happiness. I couldn't sit still in my photo history class. My video class was one giant fail. I have to shoot everything over again. -.- I basically spent 2 hours of that class attempting to convert videos but the effing program kept freezing on me.

Ugh. But by the end of the week I should have my new video shot, my photography project in progress, and a visit from my mother, father, and possibly Ryan : ]

By the way, I took a walk to the lake today, it still has snow on it :P
& I'm currently reading the book, Tis', and it is very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment