Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Prince Ali! Fabulous he! Ali Ababwa

In my actual journal, I always made lists of 10 thinks I wanted to do/accomplish sometime in the next few days/weeks/months however long it took. hah. I've decided it's time to make another list. This is in no order

1. Get a 3.0 GPA or higher this semester
2. Go to NC and visit family I haven't seen in years
3. Visit Brenda in the city AND Sam in NJ
4. Attempting poetry again
5. Actually pick up my guitar once a day and play for at least an hour
6. Explore digital photography more and learn how to use picture editing programs
7. Go to Warped Tour and find a way to get there that everyone is happy with
8. Find another job
9. Stop running away from my problems
10. Find a way to talk sanity into Melanie

If I do actually end up accomplishing any of these, I will check them off. I don't think I have a full checked off list yet... >.<


P.S. I did wake up with an Aladdin song stuck in my head. haha

2 comments: